Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Drink N Draw (Some Results May Differ)

Once again we meet here true believers. I your humble presenter of... Oh who am I kidding.

Here are the (two) results (so far) of the Lotería theme.

First card I pulled from the pile:

(On a quick side note. I do not like parrots so much. I grew up with one who would attack me for no reason. I had to keep a cache of ping pong balls with me at all times.)

#24 El Cotorro

Photobucket


The second card I drew, and had to draw:

#21 La Mano

Photobucket


I took a break from that out of sheer terror of having to draw another "bird" or sorts. Get it? Bird? La Mano kinda looked like it was giving the...

ANYWAY.

Here are some other pieces I worked on:

The Old Man Talked of Amon-Ra

Photobucket

Some Scum Like It (Hot)

Photobucket

And last but not least:

The Old Lady Was Made of Peanut Butter

Photobucket

Well. Are you satisfied? I for one, am surely not.

Stick around and see what happens next Tuesday!

p.s And don't call me surely.

No comments:

Post a Comment