Monday, November 16, 2009

Yawn. It's Monday.

I need a haircut. I need some coffee.
I me mine I me mine I me mine.
What? Did you want me to write something about YOU?
Speaking of you. I have a video just for you.

Les Rythmes Digitales: "(Hey You) What's That Sound?"



Alright. Now that we are awake.

I have another dentist appointment this week. It will be the last one of the year. I have to get some filling thingys refilled or something. That's the technical talk. I did have to get DEEP CLEANING done in two sessions earlier this month. I had never had the dreaded deep cleaning before. The first session was fine. The second session was something else all together.
When a dentist asks "Do you want to do this the new way or the old fashioned way?"
ALWAYS... Always go with the NEW WAY.
I asked what's the difference? "I can get you out 30 minutes early".
"Alright. The old fashioned way sounds good".

But does it not? Old fashioned. I love old fashioned!

I love old fashioned clothes.
I love old fashioned music.
I love old fashioned movies.
I love old fashioned art.
Hell, I love old fashioned doughnuts!

Old fashioned deep cleaning should be fun too!
I will like this old fashioned deep cleaning!!

I know what Bill Cosby was talking about.
Here is an old fashioned Bill Cosby talk on the dentist.

I hate old fashioned.

1 comment:

  1. yay! congrats on your new blog. i've always liked the way you write. : )

    ReplyDelete