Sunday, November 15, 2009

First blog!

"And what are you going to talk about Aron"? Said the evil Cheryl.

I'll talk about art. Music. Taxi (my dog and trusty friend).

I'll talk about whatever and whatever.

Did I mention I've been listening to Kraut Rock? Amon Düül II is on the brain using the ears.



Did I mention I've been drinking coffee with ice cream instead of creamer? It's good.

Tonight we are going to Carl Jansson's Tardis. And we are going to watch the new Dr. Who on his 50' plasma tv. Unlike Brian's puny 50" plasma tv.

Here is a picture of the man.



And the thing I'm (REALLY) gonna blog about is Taxi. Best friend. True hero. Noble Peace Prize winner.

T is for Terrific.
A is for Awesome!
X is for Xylophone (Yes he plays a xylophone).
I is for... Is for... Is mine!

There he is in all his glory.

Stay tune true believers.
'Nuff said (for now).

No comments:

Post a Comment