Monday, November 23, 2009

Taxi Answers

I'm up to my waist in your letters to Taxi.
He is SO LAZY. Instead of answering your letters he simply rolls up in the blankets and sleeps.

Never meet your heroes.

I begged, pleaded and got on my hands and knees to get Taxi to answer some of these questions.
And I mean, you guys have some great questions.

Peter Quipqauck Jr. of Beulah, North Dakota asks:

Dearest Taxi, is it true that the Chinese are greatly lactose intolerant? I always thought of them as a tolerant culture. Is this why there is no cheese in Chinese food?

Clip Davis of Sioux City, Iowa asks:

Dear Taxi, my wife and I have been together for 29 years. We used to watch Growing Pains (on VHS) every night before we made "whoopee". Now out VCR is dead, due mistaking "Purple Saurus Rex Kool Aide" with the head cleaner. I can't bring myself up to the chore without Ben's lovable smile. HELP!

Caroline Coopers-Jones-Inglewood of Newport Beach, California asks:

Dear Taxi, what's for dinner?

I could go on and on with these. Taxi agreed to do a short video to resolve some of these daring questions.

Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment